get version 1.1 here.
News on the Future of Caren
Check here as well for regular updates and infos: www.facebook.com/carengame
Caren at mobygames.com
- Caren was shown and open for public play at the Gamescom 2016 in Cologne.
(An article on the new C64 games on the Gamestar.de homepage.)
- Won the 'Interactive' category of the cross-plattform Meteoriks Scene Award 2016.
- Won the 4Players Best Szene-Game Award 2015.
- Won the Forum64 Game Competition 2015.
- A special edition is distributed along with the Kickstarter-campain 'Commodore 64 - a visual commpendium, 2nd edition'
(A limited number of 100 boxed editions as well as > 2000 times as Emulator image)
- Entry on a german c64-wiki
Programming and scripting: Dr. Martin Wendt
Graphics and animation: Oliver Lindau
Music and sound effects: Kamil Wolnikowski (recent interview)
- fully developed on ARM architectures (and 6510 of course). Final build on Aarch64 (dragonboard410c) *g*
Competition version 1.0 on CSDb.dk (deprecated now!)
Short walk around in version 1.1 on Youtube
First preview on Youtube
Second preview on Youtube (GAMESCOM 2015)
On frgcb.blogspot.deMaking of Lindwendture (working title) covered in RETURN issues 21 and 22.
Noted by The Irish Times
Ron Gilbert not hating our game at GAMESCOM (next to Oliver Lindau).
Photograph from small tube tv.